All this is yours with the KönigsCard
With the KönigsCard you can enjoy holiday fun free of charge in the 4 regions Allgäu, Tyrol, Ammergau Alps and Blaues Land.
More than 250 exciting hands-on offers in the form of mountain railways, swimming pools, museums, leisure facilities, natural and family experiences, sports and hiking events are available year-round for the duration of your stay. (Please note any weather and situation-dependent constraints on the part of the service partners)
How to use the KönigsCard
Put together a programme of experiences in line with your wishes and time constraints.
With the KönigsCard you can take part in a variety of adventure activities without paying a single cent! In this way you can budget accurately for your holiday.
Please note the following restrictions on the use of mountain railways, shipping and swimming pools: Services from each of the three areas may be used free of charge only once a day.
An example: Once you have used a mountain railway, you will have to wait till the following day to use it again. Mountain railways, boat trips and swimming pools may be used in combination every day.
You will find dates and options for use listed with the respective services.
Ski rental and ski waxing can be used 1 x per stay in one of the participating businesses.
How to get your KönigsCard
Book your holiday with a KönigsCard-host. You will receive your free personal KönigsCard upon arrival for the entire duration of your stay as long as you stay with one of the named KönigsCard partner companies. All services can also be used on the dates of arrival and departure.
Your host will also give you a guide to the activities on offer. In it all the activities are described in detail.
What you need to know about the KönigsCard:
- The KönigsCard is not available for sale, but can only be acquired from the participating hosts.
- The KönigsCard remains your property and can be reactivated for any further stay with one of the hosts.
- The KönigsCard is non-transferable and is only valid in combination with a valid form of photo identification. The service partner is entitled to require presentation of a valid photo ID.
- In the event of damage to or loss of the KönigsCard, please consult your host.
- The KönigsCard is valid for persons aged six years or over.
- The KönigsCard does not contain personal data.
- Please treat the card as carefully as you would your debit or credit card.
- The cardholder is liable to the issuer and the service partners for damages resulting from a culpable misuse of the card by him or third parties for which he is culpably responsible.
- In the event of misuse of the card or suspicion of the misuse thereof, the service partners, issuer or host are entitled and obliged to retain the KönigsCard without any requirement to issue a replacement.
- In certain circumstances, the card’s scope can be limited for weather-related or operational reasons, or consent to its use can be withheld (please make sure that you are informed prior to making use of a service provided by a service partner)